Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Nothing is perfect

I guess the first time is always the hardest...in any situation.  I sit here not knowing where to begin; so much in my head but so much more confusion that won't allow me to get all my thoughts together.  I've been told before that I'm a wonderful writer and maybe that's true, but it would only be because it takes me many attempts to write the perfect thing...this is going to be something totally different.  I'm going to be writing as I'm thinking the thoughts, and instead of trying to go back and make it "perfect", I'm going to just write(some may say ramble) without the attempts. 
I don't believe in perfection,  I'm not perfect...I don't think anyone is...I think we all have that one thing we can do maybe better than the next.  Lately I feel like I can't do anything "perfect" let alone right, I guess that's what happens when your life is falling apart.  20 years is a long time to get comfortable with the life we have made for ourselves, so when it all starts changing, I guess it's normal to think you can't do anything right.
Today is the beginning of something new(in a couple ways now that I'm thinking about it); what I've learned to know over the last 20 yrs is over(whether good or bad, how I've learned to live will all be new), and for the first time ever...I'm going to he putting myself out there for all to judge.  I was told the other day by a very close friend that I hide things well...well guess what, I don't want to hide anymore. I want that "perfect" life, I want to be happy...I don't want to have to fake it.

1 comment:

  1. Seems we have a lot in common (except the life falling apart bit. :-P). I hide things well too. To the point I've been called secretive, but I just keep things in. Good for you for making a step to letting yourself be you.

    ReplyDelete